Patent Law in Natural Sciences
Skills in Intellectual Property law remain the most important business skills for scientists in order to turn innovative ideas and inventions into sustainable business concepts and sustainable markets.
Dr. Tilman Breitenstein, Manager of a patent department at DSM, will provide an overview of the topic "Patent law" to the participants of this seminar. The seminar is provided to young researchers, scientific staff, postdocs and university lecturers (total duration 13 hours, four dates). The course is held in English. English special vocabulary is studied.
- Intellectual Property (IP) and its impact
- Innovation and how to protect it
- German, European and international proceedings
- What is meant with "Freedom-to-operate"?
- How to read, write and destroy a patent?
- German Employee Invention Act and Contracts
- A patent attorney's job
- Cooperation: research - development - patent division
Course Description, lecturers, dates and venue:
|Patent Law in Natural Sciences||Dr. Tilman Breitenstein||17.02.17,|