Patent Law in Natural Sciences
Skills in Intellectual Property law remain the most important business skills for scientists in order to turn innovative ideas and inventions into sustainable business concepts and sustainable markets.
Dr. Tilman Breitenstein (Patent attorney, Director IP Delft, DSM) will provide an overview of the topic "Patent law" to the participants of this seminar. The seminar is provided to young researchers, scientific staff, postdocs and university lecturers (total duration 17 hours, four dates). The course is held in English. English special vocabulary is studied.
- Intellectual Property (IP) and its impact
- Innovation and how to protect it
- Trade secrets
- German, European and international proceedings
- What is meant with "Freedom-to-operate"?
- How to read, write and destroy a patent?
- German Employee Invention Act and Contracts
- A patent attorney's job
- Cooperation: research - development - patent division
Course Description, lecturers, dates and venue:
- Course programme and schedule 2018
|Patent Law in Natural Sciences||Dr. Tilman Breitenstein||02.03.18,|